Personal Injury | Civil Rights
Associate Andrew Wilson was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in Redlands, California. Throughout his life Andrew has excelled in school, receiving honors for academics and numerous awards for Speech and Debate. Even from an early age, Andrew knew he was born to argue and litigate cases. He received his undergraduate degree from Lewis and Clark College in 2007 where he also continued to compete in collegiate debate. He received his law degree from University of Oregon, School of Law in 2012 where he was elected to the Order of the Coif which recognizes academic excellence, and was selected for several prestigious legal experiences including working with Judge Daniel Harris and the Lane County Public Defender’s office.
Andrew has been practicing law since January 2013. Almost immediately, Andrew realized that his passion in law was to represent individuals and to fight for justice. He specializes in civil litigation and focuses on all types of Plaintiff’s law from Personal Injury to Employment to Tenant disputes. Andrew is also a member of several professional organizations, including the Jackson County Bar Association, the Oregon Federal District Court Bar, the William V. Deatherage American Inns of Court, and the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
In his spare time Andrew likes to golf, play tennis, hike, go wine tasting, attend plays/musicals/concerts, read books, and travel with his beautiful wife.
- Personal Injury
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Products Liability
- Accidents On Road High Speed
- Civil Rights
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Mobile Home and SUV Fires
- Employment Law
- Tenant Disputes
- Oregon State Bar
Certifications and Membership
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Oregon Federal District Court Bar
- The William V. Deatherage American Inns of Court
- The Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- LEWIS AND CLARK COLLEGE – 2007
- As an undergraduate, Andrew competed in collegiate debate.
- UNIVERSITY OF OREGON, SCHOOL OF LAW – 2012
- While attending Law School, Andrew was selected for several prestigious legal experiences including working with Judge Daniel Harris and the Lane County Public Defender’s office. Andrew was also elected to the Order of the Coif which recognizes academic excellence.