We represented a Grants Pass resident who was awakened one morning with his rental house in flames as a result of a gas explosion. He managed to escape the house, but was badly burned. The landlord’s insurance company wrote a letter saying the landlord had no responsibility and they would make no payment. Through knowledge of the Oregon Residential Landlord Tenant Act and by presenting the damages our client suffered in a convincing manner, we were able to achieve a $1.1 million settlement for our client.
Click on each image to enlarge for better viewing.