Black Chapman Petersen & Stevens is among the leading law firms in Southern Oregon and Northern California. Our central focus is more than simply areas of practice, more than simply areas of expertise. It is and has been for nearly a quarter of a century, rooted in our core values:
- addressing the special needs of personal injury victims
- standing firmly against violations of civil rights
- arguing for what is morally right on behalf of victims of sexual abuse or sexual harassment
- advocating for the rights of injured workers against insurance companies in the State of Oregon, and
- standing up for those who have been denied basic social security disability benefits.
In short, it is who we are. “Ask Around…”
We are licensed to practice in Oregon, California and Washington. Our team of experienced and specialized attorneys, combined with a 20 member support staff, assures clients of first rate legal representation and superlative client service. There is no fee for initial consultation.
Our offices are located in Medford, Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Bandon, Oregon, as well as in Yreka, California. Offsite consultations are available by appointment.