If I return to work or receive other income (Unemployment, Social Security, private disability, etc.) do I need to report it to the insurance company?

Yes. You must report any income received while on time loss. If you do not report the income it can result in an overpayment. You could also be subject to criminal prosecution under some circumstances.


If you have a personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability, elder or nursing home abuse, or sexual abuse case, please contact Black, Chapman, Petersen & Stevens by filling out the form below. The consultation is free and we only receive compensation if we obtain benefits for you.


Contact Us